Carmel Software Releases ACCA-Approved HVAC Residential Load Calc Application for the iPad
"This app will absolutely change the way HVAC technicians and engineers do business. Now, they can go out into the field, do a quick and comprehensive load calc, and email the results back to the office or to the local building inspector. This is the only app of its kind and the only mobile native app that is powered by ACCA."
San Rafael, CA
November 1, 2012
November 1, 2012
Contact: Masha O'Brien
"This app will absolutely change the way HVAC technicians and engineers do business. Now, they can go out into the field, do a quick and comprehensive load calc, and email the results back to the office or to the local building inspector. This is the only app of its kind and the only mobile native app that is powered by ACCA," says Stephen Roth, Principal at Carmel Software.
The HVAC ResLoad-J application is the perfect tool for HVAC technicians, engineers and home owners. The following is just a brief list of features available in this app:
- Easily perform comprehensive load analysis out in the field
- Create and store an unlimited number of projects
- Instantly see calculated results as you update input values
- Includes the ability to display a wide-variety of on-screen reports including tabular breakdown and pie-chart reports
- Includes the ability to display and email a comprehensive HTML report, Excel spreadsheet and PDF document for viewing on a desktop computer
- Includes a database of 100s of building construction types and weather data for 1000s of cities
- Takes advantage of the large screen size of the iPad, allowing you to view more information at once
- Because it is ACCA-approved, the reports generated by this app will be accepted by local building inspectors and municipalities for purposes of HVAC retrofits and installs
- and much more ...
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, PECI, U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, DNV GL, Carrier, large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 HVAC mobile apps for iOS and Android powered devices.
Media Contact: Masha O'Brien, Phone: 800-339-6030